Friday, February 29, 2008

The Un-privatized Me

A few days back, I privatized this humble blog of mine. Not that I didn't want anyone to read it but it's just simply me, trying to decide if i should continue pouring my thoughts and report my daily escapades and publish it for the public to see or I should just stop. During that time while I was trying to make a decision, I decided to put it off the internet world for a while and set it as private. I was contemplating whether I should just delete this blog or let it be. Nak delete sayang....huhu..so private it was.
I realized it was time for me to regain my privacy when I no longer write straight from my heart, when I only write to please the readers (including and especially the silent ones), when I screen each and every word I typed in just so that it won't create drama or offend anyone unintentionally. It IS my world, my words, my thoughts.
Or so I think.
After a short while, I came to a conclusion. It is, after all, a BLOG. What's the point of me publishing entries if I was the only one reading it and what's blogging without getting feedback? Furthermore, to invite readers to my blog is very ma fan.
So here I am, still continue succumbing myself to blogging and tell you a story.
And hopefully, I won't change my mind about blogging yet again.
Cheers.
=)

Currently Listening