Thursday, November 20, 2008

115...

http://www1.istockphoto.com/file_thumbview_approve/5234461/2/istockphoto_5234461-final-exam.jpg

...days left I have til my finals.

It may seem like I still have ample of time to study but seriously, I don't. Really. Not when I have to sit for the MBBS final exams where the papers will consist of ALL 5 years' syllabus at ONE go (damn u integrated system!) ; AND I will have to face 2 examiners for one long case and 3 short cases (each case 10 mins - back to back!) all from different departments! YIKES!
The problem with me is, I know that I have to study, but it's kinda hard for me to pick up the pace.
And just to compare the level of knowledge between me and my colleagues, I'm still unsure of the drugs in the SSRI group but THEY can tell you not only the generic and trade names but they can even tell you the DOSAGE without looking at the book!
I'm so dead.
Dead.

...and just to make life seem even more gloomy, my external hard drive just crashed. That's where I kept all my downloaded series and movies; and I haven't even watch half of them.
Maybe it is just God's way to tell me to go and study.
Yes. That must be it.

AND....

I MISS MY BETTER HALF!!!! Life's pretty dull, empty and lonely since he went back to Paris 3 weeks ago.
='(


-Sorry peeps...I must have taken my whining pill today. And I'm also kinda hormonal nowadays; hence the synergistic effect.