Wednesday, June 08, 2011

Paghee

My stay here is exactly a month today. Alhamdulillah..So far, it has been nothing but great and interesting. I thought I would be updating more regularly since I'm on leave..but I guess other than catching up with TV series and movies (Jakun sebab internet laju and boleh download satu movie for about 15 minutes je) ,laziness got the best of me.
Even though this is my third time here but there's still so much to see..so much I have yet to experience. I used to depend on my hubby since he speaks fluent french, while I, on the other hand, only know how to say bonjour and because of that, I refused to go out alone and will only go out whenever he's around (boo! teruk betul..). However, this time around, takkan nak duduk rumah 2bulan? Dah tak kira..kena jeling pun, I would still say "anglais, s'il vu plait?" sbb boring duduk rumah sorang-sorang punya pasal..huhu..but not everyone is like that..most of them don't mind conversing in English especially the younger ones..

The First Week
We went jalan-jalan around Paris..I wanted to see how the city looks like in
spring since the last two times that I was here, both were during winter. The city is definitely prettier in spring..people are more cheerful and everything is just bright and colourful. The weather was perfect..the sun's up but tak panas sbb angin sejuk (kadang2 biadap juga angin tu)..around 15-18°C..

This is Noisy Champs..walking around the neighbourhood.


Seine River.
Here you will see couples and groups of people hanging out, eating baguettes, ice cream, drinking wine, and some (like us) just enjoying the view and sucking it all in.
See the second picture; that is an island kat tgh2 Paris, and according to our tour guide masa naik boat, that's where the super rich people lives. It is some sort of a private, and exclusive island..satu apartment can go up to millions of euros.





Walking around Hotel De Ville, Auber, Opera area



Jardin des Tuileries.
Beautiful flowers. Love love love the bright colours



At the Military Museum
Did some walking around Invalides too. Museum tu masuk next time..hehe