2006...the year that was full with surprises...the year that has thought me many many life lessons..
That was the year where I have lost love...and completely lost my faith to love again..but it wasn't for long..I met someone who gave me back that faith and he showed me how to love again. I don't think I could ever be my old self again if it wasn't for him. He listened, he gave me strength, he believed in me..he's my pillar..my wonderwall.
That was the year where I got to know who my real friends are. The friends who will always be by my side no matter what. The friends who knew better. Those are the friends I'll cherish and keep for the rest of my life...no need for any names to be mentioned here..you guys know who you are..I learn that you can never know who your real friends are until you face a life-turning experience and see who sticks by your side. I have a pretty good support system I must say..=)
That was also the year I worked the hardest. I struggled my way through 2nd year in medical school and Alhamdulillah I got through and I'm in clinical year now. I've never worked that hard in my whole life before...not even for SPM..=p
That was also the year where my family got a real scare. When my father had a heart attack. Fortunately it's a mild one. And now he has been diagnosed with abdominal aorta aneurysm..it's a disease that requires surgery but he will only undergo the surgery if the aneurysm gets bigger. So far he's doing alright even though now he's not as strong as before (he's in denial..he tells everyone that he's as healthy as a horse..bleah~ =p) and he has quit smoking, finally.
All in all, 2006 was a pretty good year.
I wonder what 2007 has in store for me. Surprise me, 2007! =)
Resolutions? Well...same old same old..Study more, party more, eat more, exercise more, listen more, understand more, love more.