These past few days were great, awesome, horrible, fun, all rolled into one. Firstly, about the exam. Well, the paper was OK I guess..no recycled past years questions came out..brand new tricky MCQs were asked..and the SAT wasn't that bad either. My clinical (or practical) exam was HORRIBLE!!! I would not go into details but the patient which my examiner signed for me to clerk was not co-operative and he was really mean towards me...he yelled and shouted at me..and I couldn't get adequate history and info from him. Luckily my provisional diagnosis was correct...I took my examiner to the patient and he witnessed how uncooperative the patient was, he let me off the hook..but since I couldn't perform the physical examination (the patient refused to let me do the examination on him), the examiner asked me tons and tons of questions about other surgical stuff..and seriously, it was tough..but I've tried my best..so let's just hope for the best, ey?
I went back to PJ on Thursday evening and of course, the weekend was greattttt!! I totally forgotten how depressed I was because of the exam once I reached home. Right after I entered the house, I called up my younger sister (Farah). She wasn't home at that time..she was "happy" that I was home (I know you were estatic Far..admit it..hehe) and we made plans to go out for dinner and watch a mid night movie...it was either Shrek3 or Pirates, but since there was no more tickets for Shrek, we settled for Pirates instead. The movie was not that bad...but I don't like the ending!! *Not gonna spoil for those of you who haven't seen it* hehe..I just don't like the fact that he's gonna spend 10 years at the ocean and only ONE miserable day on the dry land...that means, let's say if they were 20-ish, and they'll live until 70-ish...they can only see each other FI
VE times in their lifetimes!! That's just plain crazy...On Friday I went out with Dalia!! ehehe..it was fun..we window shopped at Cineleisure and I happily made a few purchases..hehe..bought a necklace and earrings at fourskin..huhu..and then we went to Ah Cheng Laksa to try out their, obviously, laksa. For those who have not try their laksa, seriously, you should! Both of us weren't that hungry at that time but we managed to stuffed in one whole big
bowl of laksa assam...it was really yummylicious!Went to Centrepoint later that night to meet Lyana cause I bought 2 cropped cardigan from her Uberlove brand (see photo)...it really is a bargain! 2 cropped cardi for RM64!! hehe...
It was a busy, fun-filled Saturday for me...I woke up early cause Boyfriend called, talked to him for almost one hour..and that afternoon Farah and I went to Sungei Wang Plaza..it was a HUGE mistake to drive to Sungei Wang on a weekend..Farah wanted to take the LRT but I was too lazy and I thought it'll be a hassle if it rained that day..so I took the car and drove there..to find a parking space was crazyly hard and luckily after about 20mins we went round and round, there was a empty parking space (it was for the lorries..but heck, it was Saturday afternoon...there wouldn't be any loading and unloading, would it? =p) It has been ages since the last time I went to Sungei Wang and both of us went crazy just by looking at the bags and shoes there (it was kinda hard to find nice clothes there..you really have to rummage through)...I couldn't help myself but I just had to purchase a few things..bought a bag, tights, shoes, and well...intimates...hehe..
Went back around 3 and straight away went for lunch with Mama...we went to Burger
I was on my way to send Zaza home when Tasha called her and asked us to come to Zeta Bar at KL Sentral's Hilton for her father's birthday...we were reluctant at first cause we were not wearing the 'appropriate' attire but at the same time we were excited since we've never been there and this is a perfect reason and perfect time to check the place out. Both of us went and we had a whale of a time there...thanx, Tash and fam =)
I did absolutely nothing on Sunday morning til afternoon...Kak Anim (elder sister) and Mama went to KL to pick up the wedding invitation cards...I saw the cards already and it looked really pretty! Kak Anim was a bit pissed off with the printer cause a few cards have to be rejected since there were smudges and tears..luckily they gave her a few extra cards in case she needs it..
Came back to Ipoh that evening and it was raining heavily...it rained all the way from KL to Ipoh..Community Residency Programme (CRP) is starting tomorrow and I'll be in a different group from Didi, Saadah, Ummu and the rest...fortunately Puteri's in my group...at least ada gang...hehe..
And as a result from my excessive expenditure, I'm totally broke and it is only the first week of the month..*sigh*
Currently Listening

Last Watched Movie