My favourite friend, Didi Harun's back (!!!) and I finally get to see her after so long!! the last time we saw each other was during Hari Raya last year...she did come back about 2 months ago but because it was only for four days, and I was having my exams (bleah~), we just couldn't find the time to meet up..
We went to KLCC on Saturday night and had dinner at California Pizza with
Za, Dalia, Nurul, Ema, Tash, Irman and Pez...(scrumptious scrumptious) Somehow, coincidently, all of us wore a heart-shaped pendant that night...so sweet lah kan...huhuThe dinner was cut short because when we came it was already 9-ish and the restaurant closes at 1030...=( That means, our gossip session, our photo taking session and our bergelak ketawa session were cut short too....*tsk*tsk*
Didi will be in Malaysia for just a week..hopefully I'll get to see her again before she goes back to Jogja...I miss my Didi already!!! =(
Currently Listening