
It was supposed to be a celebration for Amrit's birthday only.
But somehow, friends decided to celebrate all August and October babies; hence, I got another birthday celebration....! hehe
A whole bunch of us went to MP last night for buka puasa and to celebrate birthdays..The food was really good and the price is dirt cheap. I had a huge, finger lickin' good grilled black pepper steak for only RM 14!! Hehe
Didi, Saadah and I had to leave early as we were having a study group session at 9

30pm. The three of us alongside Ash and Midi decided to form a study group and we've been having sessions since 2 weeks ago. It's almost impossible to study medicine on your own...there's just too much to read and too many things to know. So far everything has been great. I've studied a lot more compared to when I study on my own. Our 3rd professional paper is on 19th of November...I guess it's about time for me to take uni seriously, ey?
Last watched movie

Currently listening to