This year's season was kinda boring. I've always thought it'll be exciting to watch after M. Schummie left and now everyone has equal chance to win. Prolly because I've been busy most part of the season, or maybe because there were just too many issues and dramas with F1, my interest kinda faded away. I've been an avid fan of F1 since high school and been following almost every race on TV.
The biggest surprise this year was Hamilton. A prodigy rookie driver. I was so sure that he'll be the champion; judging by his performance throughout this season. I guess luck wasn't on his side today and I'm sure McLaren's regretting their decision 2 weeks ago in China. They could've easily earned at least 5 more points during that race but no, they decided to pull Hamilton out of the race. And today, the situation turned 360 degrees and Hamilton missed his chance to make history. Never mind kid, do it all over again next season. Better luck next time! =)
M looking forward for next year's season. Should be interesting...I'm sure Hamilton push himself and give a tougher fight and Kimi would want to win and keep his title. Not forgetting the angry Alonso and the pitiful Massa. Don't u think?
Currently Listening