Wednesday, November 14, 2007

I want to sleep somemooreeee

I dont get it. I've always thought that the 3 of you can get along just fine.
Well, three's always a crowd isn't it? Someone has to be the 3rd wheel. Someone has to feel slightly left out once it a while. Someone has to feel betrayed. The person who came up with the phrase "3 is a crowd" is a pretty wise man and I guess he himself (or her for that matter) felt the same way as u do right now.
It's ok. At the end of the day, we are all alone. All we have is just ourselves. The only one we can count on is ourselves. And I should know that. I've been there at one point in my life.
For some, the fortunate ones, they won't ever be alone. They will always have their significant other. And you my dear, should realize that you're among the fortunate ones.
How bout this for a new, modified phrase"Friends come and go, but boyfriends are forever" ? hehe....applicable only during times like this. It's interchangeable. =p

I'm not making sense am I? Nemind...babe, I know YOU would understand.
=)

Update: Sayang, really, this ain't about me..haha =p I would've told you first if it was really me I'm talking about.