You know when people say that they will and can change? Does any of you guys ever believe when someone says that to you? I've never been a believer to that. I just simply don't think that people can change. People don't change. They can't, they won't, and they never will. It is all about will power. It's about how long you want to be pretentious and how long you can keep it up. It is just like dieting...if you have a strong will power, you will lose that weight and drop that love handles but sometimes, you just can't help but to grab a teeny bit of cheese or lick that sinful ice cream. Same goes to changing your personality. You may one day go back to your original self (the unoriginal dum dum) and it is just in a matter of time. Basically, you're just a hypocrite.
Get what I'm trying to say here?
Currently Listening
Lesson Learned by Alicia Keys & John Mayer