I sat for my finals earlier this month and ugh, like any other exams, it was tough. Seriously. This time, it was really really like, really *hand gestures* tough...it got uglier and uglier after each paper and the worst was the clinical long case exam. THAT did not go well...it was an unpleasant experience...I wish I could re-do it....it was embarrassing!
After all those disastrous papers, I'm currently on my one week holiday. Nothing can beat holidays and hanging out with great friends...I had my mind off the finals and for once after a very long time (2 months...that's a very long time ok) I could get away from all the craziness and stupidity in Ipoh. Seriously, I can't wait to finish my degree and move on. Ipoh sucks. Not Ipoh per se, but the people...(please don't get me started on this...) not all tho', some.
Anywayyyyssss, I was having so much fun until last night...I was a wreck when I woke up this morning after 2 hours of sleep..I felt like puking, I was really really nervous. Around 9-ish, the result came out and.....
I PASSED!!!!!!!! =)
Ngeeeeeeee.... =D
Alhamdulillah...and the best news is that, all 4 of my study group members passed! (YAY for us!!) out of 90 students from my batch, 86 of us passed!
However, this does not mean that we are guaranteed for 2 months of holiday...They will add up our OSCE and long case marks, and if we get more than 50%, we have to do elective project and attachment for between 4-6 weeks. If we don't get enough, we have to go for remedial classes for 6 weeks. Don't ask...these people, they love to make us miserable. They make it hard on purpose.
I don't mind either way...both has its own pros and cons. I think I'll be going for remedial since my long case was a disaster. Whatever. I'm just happy that I have passed my exams and I now can proceed to my final year.
Final year, people. It's time for me to take medicine seriously, innit?
Yikes.
Currently Listening