It was a massive, gigantic, explosive roller coaster ride for me. The ups and downs that I went through...whoooaaaa! like never before.
A year that has made me more mature.
A year that has proved to me that life really is a b****h.
A year that has tested my patience, taught me a lot about friendship, about relationship.
Overall, 'twas a great year for me. Sure, there were a few bad moments, and of course, some unwise (bad) decisions were made. But those were the things that has taught me about everything and I wouldn't change it and wouldn't trade it for anything. If I had to weigh the good and the bad things in '07, the good will win hands down. =)
Resolutions you ask? The usual stuff, you know (work more, eat less, exercise more, sleep less, study harder...tralala..yeah, everyone knows the drill..). There are however, a few things that I would like to do before the end of 2008.
For example,
1.
2.
3. Earn more money. Or, learn how to save money at least.
4. Understand central nervous system. I really suck at CNS...tolong!!
5. Go to Singapore, Indonesia or Thailand
6.
The list is actually longer than 6, but I shall just leave it as that. I do hope that things will only get better for me (and of course for everyone else) in 2008.
[To quote my younger sister; "2008, you better not be a bitch!"]
Currently Listening

Last Movie Watched

Btw, my birthdate for this year will be 080808! hehe..I shall have a big celebration innit?
*Hint yang sangat besar untuk semua rakan2 n especially to Mr. Boyfriend. hehehe*