2 weeks of remedial passed by like a breeze. Covered 2 postings and I am left with 3 more...currently I'm in PJ for one week..holiday for Raya Haji and Christmas lah..hehe..and next week, I'll have another long weekend (5 days!...because of New year)..hehe..told ya this remedial thing is easy! No fuss, no rush, nothing. Just show up to classes and I'll be fine..=p
For the past 5 days, I've not been doing anything, really. Watched I Am Legend with Lan on Friday and the movie was awesomeeee!! I highly recommend it to everyone!
*Plus, there's a scene where Will Smith was shirtless and he was doing some work out. Totally to droll over ok!*
Other than that, I've only went out shopping with Mama and my sister (Farah) and well, that's basically it. Life has been pretty dull for me lately. No, make that very dull. My brain is bleeding out of boredom already. I need some drama, peeps!
Ugh.