Monday, July 07, 2008

Birds and Feathers

A friend of mine once quoted not too long ago, that, birds of the same feathers flock together.
Do they?
Maybe...people have been commenting on how my BGFFs and I look the same in pictures; but well, maybe that's because the way we smile are the same. I can't help but to think of other similarities that we share. Not physically but mentally, the way we see life, and the problems that we have (individually)..I realized that we are all the same but in a totally different way. Geddit? No? Hehe..I can't and will not disclose why I think we are all the same but all I can say is that, yes, I am convinced and I do agree that birds that have the same feathers really do flock together; but I just wanna add that they might not fly together all the time, but they know where they belong if they are away from each other.
=)