Adelynn is now BALD. The last time I saw her she was still really really tiny and looked like any other newborns..but now she's bigger, cuter, chubbier, looks more and more like her mother (my elder sister), and as fair as her grandmother (my mother). Just look at her chubby cheeks! Don't you just feel like pinching it and bitting it off?

***
On Friday, I had lunch with my "Paris Girlfriends" (Haha..really? Is that what I'm going to call you guys now?). These 2 girls, Yusma and Maria, are the ones whom accompanied me in Paris earlier this year, and pretty soon, they'll be my colleagues. After much planning and persuations (for Maria to skip class), we went to Chilli's in Mid Valley to have lunch and some catching up session..we gossiped and b*tched just about everything, we dreamed and planned for another holiday/trip and we went window shopping (I still want that dress k korang...)
***
One of my bestfriends was admitted to Pantai Hospital for a stomach infection on Sunday. She's still in the hospital and insyaAllah, will be discharged tomorrow. Hopefully she'll be up and about again in no time =)
***
I'm done with psychiatry posting and I am currently in Accident and Emergency department for 2 weeks. Need to brush up my rusty CPR and clinical skills (those cannula insertions and whatnots). My first day was...boring. I could only observe as I have forgotten how to do minor procedures and I (embarassingly) admit that I have forgotten my Medicine and Surgery cause it has been a while since the last time I clerked a patient from those wards. Ugh..how to sit for finals la like thissss? Sh*t..I really need to work my a** off these few weeks..
Sigh..