Saturday, August 02, 2008

Summer is officially here

Some of you may know, come summer (in the western countries), I will be M.I.A during the weekends and my blog will somewhat become "quieter".
Yes. He's back =) and this time, he's gonna be here until end of October!!! Yay!
My weekend was busy but fun fun fun! On Friday, we had dinner with my family at Tarbush Restaurant in conjunction of our birthdays (mine is on the 8th and Adan is on the 3rd) and also advanced farewell dinner for my sister who is leaving for US next week. The food was ok..I went there with high expectations as I've read reviews from a few food critiques' blogs where they said that the food was exceptional. For me, I prefer Bukhara in KLCC. They serve better lamb briyani.
Next morning we went to KL Convention Centre for PICOM PC Fair because I wanted to get myself a printer. The place was packed with people (expectedly) and this year it's bigger than ever..they used the whole building, all 3 floors, all 6 halls plus the banquet and the 2 ballrooms. Those who weren't there, I bet you can just imagine the sight, the humid-ness, and the smell (bau tinggal teruk k!). Went to Ema's for lunch after that where we had delicious pasta and fruits and chocolate fountain (Zaza was in heaven). After Ema's, we went to Jeumpa d'Ramo for Bijou Bazaar...I was hoping to get a few things but I guess since we arrived kinda late, the nice stuffs were already gone and plus, there were just too many people which made it hard for us to see and find stuff. At least one of us did purchase something...Adan was a happy camper when he saw there was a booth selling soda kampung; which according to him, it taste different from today's soda (F&N, Coke, etc)...my opinion was otherwise. I thought it tasted the same...hehe
After Bijou, we went for a nice dinner at Bubba Gump (he has been pestering me to bring him there, and so I did..) and, that was it for the day..=) wanted to watch a movie..but since it's the weekend, so of course there was no tickets available...I guess we are the only one in this planet who hasn't seen The Dark Knight...sigh..next weekend hopefully...