Friday, August 15, 2008

The 23rd

Ahhh...I finally have the time to write this overdue entry..I've been very extremely busy with Ophtalmology (eye) posting for the past one week that I don't even have time to eat lunch..Every morning I had to leave home for clinic at 7.30am and will only be back at 7pm and there were no breaks in between.
Anywayyyyy, I've been wanting to blog about the eventful weekend I had last week. As some of you may already know, my birthday was last week and this year the date was 080808 (banyak 'ong' laa). My BGFFs, BILs (boyfriend-in-laws, that is...Zaza came up with it) and of course my beloved boyfriend planned a dinner for the August babies (Me, Ema, Tasha and Arshad) at a beautiful restaurant, Vincenzo in One Bangsar. The restaurant was beautifully decorated and we've got our own room complete with our own private bar(not that we drink, just to give u an idea of how spacious the place was). The dinner was amazing..we ate scruptious italian food, we laughed, we sang, and best of all...we took gadzillion pictures! Hehe..Dalia just bought a DSLR so now we have 2 DSLR in the family! =)
I had loads of fun that night...thank you Sayang, Zaza, Dalia, Shida, Mel, Sakinah, Faratiya, Nurul, Hashley, Pez, Zaim, and Haikal for the green and purple balloons (our fav colours!), the cutest cakes ever, the dinner, everything lah! I am blessed to have such amazing friends, Alhamdulillah...=)
Here are a 1/500 of the pictures that we took that night..enjoy!!


**
Ema's cake: Little Miss Chatterbox
Mine: Little Miss Naughty
Tasha's: Little Miss Greedy