
I have to eat my words now.
Sure,I love A Walk To Remember but that's only because of the story line and Shane West. But one movie after another (How to Deal, Chasing Liberty..etc), it kinda grew on me. I no longer hate her...I actually like her. Haha..
Lately, with all the hoohaas about Paris Hilton, Lindsay Lohan, Britney Spears, et all, people actually kinda forgotten about Mandy's existence; which, in my opinion, was the best thing that can ever happen to her. She took this chance to re-invent herself musically and produced a new album. This particular album is the one thing that made me chance my perspective towards her. Her songs are no longer silly and teeny boppy. She sounded more mature and she actually has a really great voice.
I think I like her now.
Who am I kidding? I love her. Haha *Tak tetap pendirian betul.*
Btw, have a look at these 3 videos. The first one is the cover of Umbrella by Rihanna, which I personally think that she has done a good job...I like both btw.
The second video is a blues version of her silly first single 'Candy'. Phwoarr...she took this sone to a whole new level. It's way above and beyond better than the original.
The last video is her new single, 'Gardenia', which I love.
She does sound a bit country-ish, and blues-ish kan?
Currently Listening

Of course lah...=p
Last Movie Watched