Now it's Friendster.
Next, it'll be Facebook's turn.
Oh wait, Facebook already has the same feature.
These websites are great because we can all keep in touch with our childhood friends, school friends, colleagues or whomever that has crossed our paths. However, there's one thing that kinda turn me off. The whole featured friends or top friends thingy.
I like all my friends. I love the ones closest to me. But the thing is, there are more than 6 or 8 friends who are close to me enough that 'deserve' to be in my top friends list...but I just don't have space for all of them thanks to the webmasters of those websites. I want to put Azlan, my house mates, the whole LOEW clan, and of course, my Cinta as my featured and top friends.
It's not a big of a deal really, but I just don't like the idea of ranking my friends and God forbid, offend any of my friends.
I will feature my friends when I have 30 empty spaces in any of those websites.
Currently Listening

Last Watched Movie