6 weeks of no updates! soooo many things to tell...so many things to write...but sooo got no time..*nahhhh...I'm just a lazy a** whom uses time as an excuse* well...I'll just briefly share what i've been doing...hehe..
Since boyfie came back from Paris, I've been pigging out like nobody's business...like there's no tomorrow....like the food gonna run out anytime soon...like I won't be able to eat tomorrow...yeah...u get the picture...I've gained weight since, that now, I can't fit into my bridesmaid's kebaya...hence, I'm on a crash diet currently so that I'll be able to snug my love handles and those excess baggage into what seem like a teeny weeny kebaya now before my sister's wedding which is end of this month...huhuu
I was in Manjung for 3 weeks for my pediatrics posting...it was a-ok. We had a few classes during our posting there (one class per day) and we had the rest of the day to ourselves...like one wise lady once told me, Manjung is a cowboy town...translation : -boring-. However, the 6 of us managed to entertained ourselves during our stay by going for food hunting every lunch and dinner...yes, makan summore...heeeeeee..and owh, does any of u guys know that the best dressed cendol seller is from Manjung and he makes killer cendol? haha...we saw his stall and we dropped by to try his infamous pulut cendol and it was awesomeee!! He received the title 'Best Dressed' from NST coz he wears a white shirt with bow tie and a chef's hat...and yes, he sells his cendol along the roadsite on his bicycle...cute kan? =p
Boyfie and I celebrated out first year anniversary the other week and seriously, it was awesome! He took me to a romantic fine dining french restaurant, cleverly named Cafe Cafe. The place was beautiful!! It almost felt like I wasn't in Malaysia anymore...gorgeous chandelier, amazing food, and the whole ambiance..it was just...wow. After dinner, we went to Sky Bar at Traders Hotel. I've been wanting to check out the place cause of the rave people have been giving and yes, the place is beautiful and the view is superb. I had my first Shirley's Temple (haha...yeah..ketinggalan) and after 2 drinks and a bowl of peanuts, we went back home feeling great and me, feeling loved...hehe
On the eve of his birthday, I decided to throw him a surprise...and since he once told me that he does not want to have a party, I decided to make it simple with only a few people. With the help of my amazing (and beautiful) house mates, we successfully organized a barbecue and surprised him with a cake. We took the chance to celebrate Dayang's birthday too since we were not around during her birthday. The night was fun fun fun and the foods were great. My house mates did the whole thing while me, went out to distract him and keep him away from my house. They made meehoon sup (with begedil yg sedap sgt sgt), marinated that killer barbecue chicken, brownies, and coeslaw...phwooarrr...I was well fed and happy that night...=p
Will update more soon
Currently listening to

Last watched movie