Sunday, April 27, 2008

Bubba Yum Yum

We celebrated Jim's 23rd Birthday last Friday...it was a surprise birthday party planned by his girlfriend, Nadia...the theme was black and red..The service apartment they rented for the party was really really really pretty!!! The party was great...and what made it great was the fact that the house was literally infested with SLR...haha..flashes and clicks everywhere...my "petite" camera stayed in my bag and never came out...heck, why bother to use the normal digital camera when there's SLR everywhere? hehe...Here are some of the pics...
Credits to Nadia, Shida, and Faiza
*****
Spent the whole day yesterday with my mom...well, since it has been quite a while since we last went shopping together..we went to Sunway Pyramid's new wing..and man, it's BIG! I like it almost as much as I like Pavillion..hehe
We had Bubba Gump for dinner and omg....sgtlah sedaaaappp plsss!! Mama ordered the recommended dishes she saw in the newspaper...I can't recall the name, but I remember that we had Cajun Shrimp for appetizer...*drools* Nak lagi plsss..Boyfriend, and Girlfriends, JOM!
=)