These are the books for ONE posting. Just one, peeps. Medicine. It is by far, the most challenging and it is not even funny. I do need all these books because there are certain topics which are not covered fully by certain books. But at the end of the day (i.e: end of posting exam), I will only open up the top most book (yes, the smallest among all) since it is the most comprehensive. *malas sebenarnya* =p
Just imagine the amount of books we have to read, the amount of things we need to memorize, the amount of facts we are forced to mug up...we have 10 postings this year (A&E, Ophtal, and ENT separately), those goddamn anatomy (to the smallest nuclei and foramina), physiology, histopathology, radiology, and owh, TREATMENT! And to think that we are going to sit for the exam all in one go? I am going cuckoo just thinking about it. Ke-ray-zeee I tell yah!
Maria! HELP!!!!