Tuesday, May 06, 2008

I've been tagged...

...by Rasyiqah Anuar, all the way in NZ =)

7 random facts about me:

1. A struggling doctor wannabe
2. Hates cats and reptiles
3. Hates rempit and have something against people who looks like rempit or act like one
4. Loves F1
5. Loves fireworks
6. Loves roller-coasters
7. Always always always always always mistaken as a Chinese.

7 things that scare me:
1. GOD
2. Losing someone I love
3. CATS
4. you know when you use your fingernails to make this screeching sound on a board? yeah..that sound scares the hell out of me.
5. CATS
6. Losing my health
7. Natural disasters

7 random music at the moment:

1. Anyone but you - The Mouldy Peaches
2. Take A Bow - Rihanna
3. Say It Again - Marie Digby
4. Finally - Fergie
5. Bittersweet - Kanye West & John Mayer
6. All I Want Is You - Barry Loius Polisar
7. 4 minutes - Madonna & Justin Timberlake

7 things I say the most:

1. No, I'm not Chinese and I can't speak Chinese, sorry.
2. So sweeeeeeeet
3. I love you
4. I miss you
5. Jom makan!
6. Malasnyeeeeeeeeeee
7. I dah habis duit dahhhhhh

7 things I treasure the most:
1. Handphone (the only way for me to talk to Boyfie everyday)
2. Laptop (I know it's old..tapi dah banyak berjasa)
3. The spankin' new car =)
4. Stuff that Adan gave me
5. Old pictures and videos
6. The pearl earrings Mama gave me
7. ???

7 "first time" things I ever did:
1. Went to Paris
2. Went to Disneyland
3. Performed a minor operation (best kan Maria? hehe) + other procedures (which can cover number 4 - 7...so lazy to recall or think...huhu)

7 people to do this:
1. Rushdan Anuar (so that you have no choice but to update your outdated blog...=p)
2. Azlan (I don't care if u think you're too cool for this...buat jgk! haha)
3. Yusma Lyana & Hana Hussein (Share no.3 k? korang kan housies...hehe)
4. Maria Elina
5. Zaza
6. Faiza
7. Azwa and Azween (since you guys are twins, kira macam satu jgk la..hehe)