As I've mentioned here, my parents bought for me a new car (yes, I'm still living out of my parents' money...student, mah...) which was very very exciting at first. They bought me a Persona...kinda big since I will be driving alone most of the time here in Ipoh. Anyway, everything was great since it arrived from the factory, except for the radio...there has always been a problem with the radio..we had to send the car back to the factory twice to get it fixed...first they thought there was a problem with the radio itself...they took out the radio and sent it all the way to Penang just to found out that there's absolutely nothing wrong with it. And then they asked us to send the car to the service centre because it was a wiring problem, not the radio itself...The whole wiring thing was fixed a week later...and it was ok for a few days, until one day, the radio went mute again, on a Sunday, thank u very much...of course the service centre was closed that day...I just left the radio on while I was driving the car even though there was absolutely no sound coming out from it and suddenly...Chris Brown's voice was blasting through the stereo...the radio miraculously fixed itself.
And then I took the car back to Ipoh.
For a good four days, there weren't any problems. At all.
Until yesterday...the radio decided to go on a strike again. Silent. Stupid.
It is Saturday today and the service centre only open for half day and I've arranged an appointment with them on Monday at 730am...and I have my clinical exam at 830am on the same day. I asked them if I can change the appointment at 1100am..but the lady said if that is so, then my car will only be fixed the next day...ughhh..
Seriously. Stop pissing me off, Proton. Can't they just fix the damn wiring properly? It is not like I've used the car for 10 years already..and I bet, even those 10 year old cars have no problems with their radios or whatsoever.
I'd like to have music in my car, and blasting away the stereo. Peace and quiet in the car is not an option for me.
Thanks, Proton.
**Picture above is not my car. Just a picture I took from the internet. =)