Monday, June 30, 2008

Food, Oh Glorious Food!



I just got back from my much needed and much deserved holiday with my BGFF (Best Girl Friends Forever =p) and man, how I wish I don't have to go back to reality so soon. And how I wish my other BGFF could've joined us there. It was a gastronomic holiday first and beach holiday second. You wouldn't believe the amount of food we ate during our trip there! It was so much so that we've all gained 3kg at least! All those things I've heard about Penang and its food are true and exceeded my expectations. The cendol, kuey tiaw goreng, asam laksa, pasembur, rojak buah...damn, I'm salivating already just thinking about it...=D
To Little Miss Confused, Little Miss Greedy, Little Indian Girl, Little Miss Nasty and Little Miss Kalut, I loveeeee you guys so much and I can't wait for our next annual holiday and gemukkan badan and tan kan diri!!!

...and I've crossed one more (No.6) in my "got-to-do-in-2008" list!!!!=)
1. Go to Paris and visit Adan.
2. Buy myself a new car.
3. Earn more money. Or, learn how to save money at least.
4. Understand central nervous system. I really suck at CNS...tolong!!
5. Go to Singapore, Indonesia or Thailand
6. Holiday with friends