It's my 3rd week in psychiatry posting and I have to admit I am just starting to enjoy myself. I did not like the posting at first because it is rather dry and boring compared to the other departments like surgery and medicine. But somehow, after 3 weeks of mixing around with a "different" type of patients, psychiatry has grew on me. The patients never failed to amuse me with their stories and antics everyday. Looking at them and listening to their stories has made me realize how lucky we all are. It also reminded me of how insignificant and primitive we all are as human being and how great God is. He has created the brain, the most sophisticated and magnificent machine and even after thousands and thousands of years, human still can't understand how it works. Subhanallah.The next 3 weeks I will be posted in Hospital Bahagia Ulu Kinta (commonly known as Tanjung Rambutan). =)