Friday, January 23, 2009

MSMD

Monkey see, Monkey do, Monkey never learn.

That's the mantra I've been hearing from one of the Ortho specialist for the past two weeks.
- Yes, that's harsh.
- Yes, it was hard.
- Yes, I have to wake up early in the morning just to be in the pass over room by 7.30am every single day.
- Yes, I have to stand on my feet the whole morning everyday (and afternoon occasionally).
- Yes, I do feel stupid when I don't remember certain parts of human anatomy.
- Yes, Taiping is boring and Tesco (or rather, the food court) was my ONLY source of food. Yang lain ada tikus. Atau kucing.
But...
- I have learn A LOT for the past two weeks.
- There was never a dull moment. Seriously. I have clowns as groupmates.
- For once, none of the doctors are scary and they are actually very nice and friendly.
- I got to scrub in for a major OT.
And..
- I actually exercised. The two orthopaedics surgeon actually made convinced me to climb up Maxwell Hill. Twice. Huhu. Not all the way to the top of the hill, tho'..just up til check-point number 17 but still, it was not too shabby for someone who hasn't been exercising for the past two years, ey?
Sigh..
I miss Orthopaedics Department Taiping Hospital already.
So, Ortho Ipoh Hosp, what do you have in store for me next week?