Saturday, January 10, 2009

Taiping here I come (again)!

Life's been pretty mundane lately..it's all about classes, clinics, wards everyday.
Bleah~
I'm done with my paediatrics posting..yay for that but nay for the fact that I'm left with one more posting before finals. *palpitations*
End of posting exam was...hmmm...pretty tough I guess. I think I've bungkus-ed that paper (failed la tu). Short case exam was better. Dr. Tharam and Dr. Suhaimi (UKM) were the examiners and they asked me to assess the baby's developmental milestones. The baby is actually a preterm whereby she was born at 6 months. Honestly, I didn't even see that one coming! Normally they will give cases like pneumonia, nephrotic, cardiac cases, malnutrition, etc..but it was ok, Alhamdulillah.
My next and final posting is Orthopaedics. Posting tulang tulang dan otot otot. Huhu...I'll be in Taiping for the next two weeks, starting Monday. The last time I was there was for Obs &Gyn posting in phase 3A about a year ago. Didi said that Taiping has now "grown" and modernization has arrived there. There's Tesco, a mall and even a cinema! Wow.....=p