Thursday, January 01, 2009

Where did the fireworks go?

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYBODY!!!
Hope this new year will bring all of us many many MANY more joy and happiness...The bar set by 2008 is not that high anyway, thus 2009 will definitely be a better year =) Amin....
I've read so many other bloggers stating and 'announcing' their resolutions, so why not just jump in the wagon, ey? Let's see...
- I would like to go to Europe again and this time, I shall go berjalan2 to London, Amsterdam, and Germany as well..but first I HAVE to pass my finals. Amin..........
- I wanna go visit my little sister in America.
- I want to graduate.
- I want to work in KL after I graduate.
.
.
.
.
.
Hmmm..tu aje lah for now, I guess..
Mine looks more of a wish list rather than resolutions, no? =)
Whatever lah.
Surprise me, 2009! (Good surprises only please..)