I know it's a bittttt lambat...sorry for the delay..hopefully it's not THAT basi yet....hehe...Henyways, here are the pictures taken during the Oath taking ceremony which was held in Dewan Ungku Aziz, Dental Faculty, UM..Some of you might have seen it in one of my FB albums. An amazing, amazing day it was. I can't believe I'm finally a graduate..and I actually have a license to practice medicine (temporary license that is; the real convo is in August and that's when we'll receive our permanent license...but still...). It was so surreal to be in the same hall as with the other 200 new doctors, and even more surreal when they called up my name to the stage.
It was truly an unbelievable day, but really, that day, I dedicated it to my parents. It was their day. It's them whom we were really celebrating. Without them, their prayers and blessing, I would not be here.
I can't thank you enough, Mama and Baba. Heart you both. A lot.


