I've changed my mind. I'm going to the induction afterall...the letter arrived yesterday and after heavy and loooong discussion with my parents, and also numerous phone calls to discuss about this with my friends (or rather, colleagues now), I've decided to end my holiday next week. The pros definitely, tremendously outweight the cons of going.
I've been sent to Maran, Pahang for BTN..that will be from 4th til 8th of May and will then go to Mayang Sari Resort in Port Dickson for the next 2 weeks for the Induction Course. They gave me a whole lot of list of things to bring and most of them ends up in my "things to buy" list. I now need white baju kurung, a few track bottoms (I need to get the one that makes a lot of noise...the one that makes "whoosh whoosh" noise when you walk because it is essentially water resistant), long sleeves t-shirts, black covered shoes and a few other things.
I have 3 more days left and tons of things to do.
Let's not call it a holiday anymore.