Suruhanjaya Perkhidmatan Awam (SPA) called me at 4.30pm today and they asked me if I can go for the induction programme (read: mula bekerja) on the 4th of May. I was so shocked that they would call me THIS early. I asked her (the person who called me) if she could give me time to think about it and confirm with her later, she said ok and I hung up. After 5 blardy minutes she called me back if I have made my decision. Wahhh...bila nak hantar orang kerja cepat aje...nak buat SPM certificate baru kene tunggu one month.
According to her, the places for this month is limited and it is ok for me to postpone my induction until June. Of course I would postpone it! Hello? It has only been 3 weeks after my finals! I deserve to be at home until my brain bleeds out of boredom, no?
**
Note: For those who does not know...
Induction is something like BTN and it is for 2 weeks. Going for induction means you've agreed to work immediately and as for housemen, on the last day of that 2 weeks, you'll get a letter saying which hospital you have been posted and you need to report yourself there within a day or two. If you don't go, you are basically is on "Cuti Tanpa Kebenaran". =) Pandai tak Kementerian Kesihatan? Pergi induction baru tau dapat hospital mana...