Monday, April 30, 2007

Back to thick books,hospital and seminars

I went out with Lan on Wednesday night and had our much needed catching up session. We ended up talking for 2 and a half hours...from the latest gossips to some political stuff to the girly girly stuff(haha..jgn bunuh I..) heh..it's always fun to leps with u Lan :)
Met up and had dinner with the girls...almost everyone was there (except for Adeq who was busy with her final exam...OMG...you're graduating soon, babe! hehe). We went to Little Penang Cafe and of course, everyone looked awesome even though we were tired and suffering from exams, practicals, and work. We were served by 2 funniest Burmese waiters ever...we couldn't understand what they were saying and vice versa, we had to point to the menu which food and drink we wanted to order...(note to Mel : "Honehdu, no have*hand gestures*" haha!) And of course, the night would not be complete without gossips and *snap snap* pictures. We took tons of photos...from the Cafe, to the fountain, to the lift, to the car park, and hmmm...everywhere lah..hehe..It has been way too long since the last time we all went out together and have dinner..glad we finally managed to squeeze in some time in our "busy-oh-so-hectic" schedules to meet up =) Next time, hopefully, Didi, Nadiah, Ema, Faratiya, Nurul, Farahana, and Has will be able to join us..=)
Other than that, I've been spending time with my sisters..accompanied Kak Anim to her wedding planner's shop to see her pelamin n such, went out with Farah and did some shopping with her(hmph...more like for her). Had a splendid time lazying around the house and hanging out with Tok. For the last one week I have been pigging out like there's no tomorrow everyday, no thanks to Farah's scrumptious meringue biscuits and Mama's kick ass kurma, ayam percik and asam pedas. I think I've gained a few kilos, but whatever...I'm in Ipoh now, it's always easier to lose weight when I'm here..no temptations..hehe
Ok..gotta go..have a late-night-swimming date with Isma and Saadah.
Later =)

Currently Listening












Last Watched Movie














Owhhh...btw,
Happy 9th "monthly"sary, Sayang!!!!!
Love YOU!!!!!
xoxo