Friday, April 20, 2007

TGI Friday!

Yay! It's the weekend!! wohoooo!!!
I don't have any plans lined up..I'm just glad that I have 2 days off..no classes, no bedside teachings, no seminars, no ward work. YAYYY!! I guess I'll be catching up with my much needed sleep for the next 48 hours..
Went out with a bunch of friends from my college (Isma, Ruz, Bavani, Sanjeev, Amrit, Khai Yin, Su Tein, Ramesh & Alvin) on the eve of Sultan Perak's birthday (ok, 2 nights ago..hehe) and we went to this popular new hang out in Tambun called Rum Jungle..konon "the" place to be seen at lah kat Ipoh ni..=p It was fun just hanging out and have a good laugh, unwind after hours and hours of standing, sitting, and running around in the surgical wards..the place was kinda nice (I'd give 6/10 for the interior) but too bad..the music they were playing sucks...and the crowd consists of people between the age of 25-40..bleah~ Sanj, if you're reading this, yes, I had fun..but can we go somewhere niceeeer next time? hehe..

Currently listening












Last watched movie