But that's not the deal for David Blaine.

Who does not know who David Blaine is. The one with the on-the-spot magic tricks...and recently, the one in-the-water-tank-for-a-week. I was channel surfing the other day and there was this show called (surprise, surprise) "David Blaine: Street Magic"...he took magic tricks to a whole new level I tell ya. With no strings attached to him, he floated...phowarrrr...the people tried to check for any strings that might just lifted him up but there werent any. Hmph..mind boggling.
There was also this slot where he asked the people watching at home to think of a card. Whichever card from the deck. Choose any type of card and think hard and look straight into his eyes...and guess what, freakingly enough, he guessed it right! I freaked out for a little while but continued watching the show. There was a second segment which was similar to the one before. He asked the viewers to think of a number...just any 2 digits odd numbers and think hard and again, look into his eyes...and yes, he guessed it right again! I was sooo creeped out I actually switched off the TV. No more freakiness for the night, please.
*the vid below is different. another trick*
Maybe he's practicing some kind of black magic to read people's mind. Or if not, he's from another planet. Haha..those are the only explanations I can think of. Leo DiCaprio (the host of the show) asked him how in the world he does that trick..the one that can read people's mind...Blaine said that it's just his intuition. Hmmm...yeah...how come all of us don't have that kind of intuition? Might come in handy especially during exams..hehe..
I can't help but to notice that he seemed weirdly calm and kinda doped up.
Street magic is way better than those on big stage with illusion tricks.
It's more believable.
Currently listening