Sunday, April 15, 2007

The list

Here it is.
I'm revealing my list of things to do before I reach that big, ancient age of 35. I have this list for quite some time now, and the list just keeps on getting longer and longer that I had to extend the age limit to 35. Keeping it rational and do-able is the hard part of it, finding free time is the harder part (bare in mind that I'll be working in a place that requires me to work 36 hours straight with 24 days of holiday per year and also I'll be married and prolly with kids by then!) and of course, the usual issue,*ka-ching!*

1. Go to every single F1 race for the whole season
2. Go to the Olympic games (and Winter Olympic) , including the opening and closing ceremony
3. Get married
4. And then, have kids
5. Tour the whole of Asia, buy fridge magnets from the places I've been to
6. And then, the whole of Europe and buy snow globes and fridge magnets too
7. Be one of the best and renown Pediatrician and publish my journals and books
8. Open a really good clinic
9. Have my own Jimmy Choo's and a Birkin Bag
10. Learn how to cook like Bree(Desperate Housewives) and open a cafe/restaurant
11. Go to Greece
12. Sleep in a beautiful park under millions of twinkling stars and see meteor shower, or at least one falling star.
13. Go bungee jumping
14. Go sky diving
15. Learn scuba diving
16. Go skiing and surfing
17. Have RM500,000 in my bank account ("earn 1mil" is in my b4 40 list..hehe)
18. Swim with dolphins or sharks if I feel dangerously berani
19. Follow Mercy Malaysia (am a member) to a disaster site
20. Build a hi-tech walk-in closet with endless clothes, shoes, handbags, and accessories..huhu
21. Have a walk or a cuppa with Tun Mahathir and have an intelligent conversation with him
22. Re-learn my rusty Tajwid so that I'll be able to read the Quran flawlessly
23. And just like what Cinta told me, to be happy and successful

Irrational and impractical, u think?
It's what keeps me going. I believe that we need goal(s) in our lives and as cliche as it might sound, we need to live our lives to its fullest and then, die as a happy and contented man.

Currently listening












Last watched movie