Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Intensive Mandarin

Phew...
It was indeed a tiring day for me today...but a productive one, I must say.
I had a seminar presentation this morning whereby I had to present the topic "Burns" in front of my classmates (which wasn't a big deal) and also in front of the one an only burn specialist in Perak, Mr.YK Lim (which was a huge deal). It was scary at first...but it went on quite well after that. I came back home and managed to catch up with some sleep...haven't had enough sleep these past few days...had lunch but I didn't finish it..couldn't push the food in...I'm so sick of having the same thing over and over again everyday for my lunch..if nak masak, it's either tak sempat since I have class in the afternoon or my laziness got the best out of me...hehe
And the big new of the day is...I've joined Intensive Mandarin Class!! hehe...the lao she is non other than Sim Su Tein..haha..my own classmate...Su Tein and another few chinese students organized a mandarin class for those who can't speak Mandarin and have trouble communicating with Chinese patients and are willing to spend some time learning mandarin intensively...we only have to pay RM5 for each class and the class is only once a week...not bad, ey? Su Tein is such a good teacher, she even achieved the almost impossible thing, that is, BK is now able to pronounce the word xiao..hehe =p People has always mistaken me as a Chinese...can't wait til I'm able to speak in full sentences...then, I'll just play along...hehe
Btw, my crash diet is out of the window...My housemates and I went to McD's for dinner and I had medium value meal (not telling...so go figure)...and a sundae...dang! I really wanna loose a few kilos...3kg would be great...I realized I've gained a few more kilos when I couldn't fit into a few jeans...ugh~

Currently Listening