Friday, May 18, 2007

Time...it flies

I was browsing through my old photos...and man! I can't believe how everyone has changed..it seems like it was just yesterday we were still in school, skipping classes to do some rumah sukan work, cheerleading practices, weekly lunch and movie at OU, BBQ at Didi's aunty's house in Hulu Langat, etc. Everyone look so amazing now (not that they weren't before..hehe) and as time passes by, all of us have evolved and become more and more like adults now...I can actually see how much more mature we've all become..
It's sad (and sucks) that now all of us are studying far far far away from each other and some might have drifted apart..but we do make a point to see each other at least during the summer holidays or whenever we're free even though keeping in touch is simply hard since everyone's timetable is crazeeeee!!
Let's see how we've evolved so far for the past 4 years...not just the girls..they guys too!! hehe
2003

200420052006 2007