Sunday, February 25, 2007

Back to reality

I'm back in Ipoh already!! aiyomaaaaa....don't like lah! =(
I had a great holiday I must say. Went out with most of the people I've been missing, watched a movie (well, I wanted to watch all of the latest movies but due to "time constrain" and also kemalasan, I only managed to watch Norbit..hehe), went to a bbq party (thanx Hafiz for inviting), ate good food, sat in front of the tv and watched everything the whole day, went to a warehouse sale and other shops that were on sale (with beloved Dalia and her sister, Dalia and also with my sister Farah), took photos (as usual...the cameras should permanently be attached to our palms), and just be lazy...great isn't it?
But now I'm back to my usual routine and I'm dreading over the fact that I have to go back to that humid, boring place called Taiping tomorrow morning...bleah~
Can't wait until the next 2 weeks to be over...
Sigh.