Saturday, February 10, 2007

A wedding, An engagement, and such

*This entry was written on 3rd of Feb but due to some error, I only manage to upload it today =)

My Saturday was filled with ceremonies. Yeap..2 of 'em. .1 engagement and another was a wedding ceremony.
Ewa and Eski are married! hehe..congratulations to both of them..=) I'm really happy for the two of you..I went for nikah session yesterday night and it was just the sweetest thing. People were shedding off their tears over how sweet the ceremony was. Ewa is the first one to get hitched in her circle of friends and I can't help to wonder who'll be the first one among MY circle of friends..it could be just about anyone..will it be Zaza? Didi? Dalia? Mel? Tasha? Adeq? Ema? Nurul?...and the list goes on and on..heck, it could even be me =p
Earlier yesterday, my one and only big sister got engaged to her long time boyfriend. They have been in a relationship for almost 10 years and now they finally decided to get engage =) Looks like I'm gonna have a brother pretty soon..hehe..the wedding is set on the 31st of August this year, InsyaAllah. I'm kinda excited to help her choose her wedding dress and all the tiny details. The engagement ceremony went well..and well, I literally ate like a horse yesterday..the foods and kuih mueh Kak Ijan and Mama prepared were just amazingly delicious..hehe..
I went to One Utama with Mama just now. It has been way too long since the last time both of us went shopping together. She bought for me 3 pairs of spankin' new shoes (for me to wear in Taiping Hospital) and 2 tops..we went back with a big smile plastered on me face..=p
I will be going to Taiping soon. Kinda excited but I really don't know what to expect..and I don't want to put any high expectations, really..