Tuesday, February 20, 2007

The laziness in me

I just love being me right now..being lazy and do absolutely nothing everyday..hehe...haven't done that for quite some time and i'm enjoying and cherishing every moment of it! =) I just love holidays..
Went out with Zaza, Hudaa and Azlina yesterday to watch Norbit and lunch at OU. The movie was ok...it was that typical Eddie Murphy movie...the usual "fat" costume with Eddie Murphy in it...the usual "more-than-one-character" Eddie Murphy movie. I had fun and a good laugh though.
We went to Johnny's for lunch and it was great..we ate a lot! and of course, I had my must-eat honeydew special..hehe...I really enjoyed myself...great movie, great company, and even better gossips..hehe..=p Hudaa introduced me to this finger lickin' good dessert..it's a warm soy drink with glutenous rice with lotus in it..seriously it's yummy! a must try for all =)
Things like this make me doesn't want to go back to Perak...things like hanging out with friends, watching movies, eating out, and do absolutely nothing at home..=( but well, I know, I need to focus and concentrate on my studies kan..that's why I cherish and savor each and every moment of it =) and I know I have goals to achieve and that' why I'll start studying tomorrow..mark my word..tomorrow.. =)