Sunday, March 11, 2007

Bye bye, Taiping. Hello again, Ipoh.

We have successfully completed our posting in Taiping last Friday, Alhamdulillah. I have gained a lot of great experiences which I know will come in handy when I graduate later and I've met a few great OBGYN specialists we have here in Malaysia. I will miss the doctors and nurses there (and also Doli's kuey tiaw) but I will definitely not miss the place I stayed and the hecticness of my timetable.
My new posting, Primary Care Medicine, will be starting tomorrow. This posting is gonna be for 4 weeks..I'll be going to Klinik Kesihatan Gunung Rapat, KK Simee, and Dr.Victor's clinic...I honestly don't know what to expect and I'm just hoping for the best. Ummu however, has told me the important things that I should know about PCM posting..u know, the real important stuff like the details about which doc will be strict and which will be the one that is not so strict. She also told me about the medical assistant that flirts with everyone and loves to disturb girls...well..shall watch out for that MA and stay away from him..geli. ngeh.
Btw, not only my house in Ipoh has reached civilization for having internet connection since last year, now we have upgraded ourselves one step futher...we now have wireless internet connection..hehehehe...soooo exciting isn't it..=p boyfriend said that it's a bad idea cause now everyone will be in their own room and stay up all night online-ing...hehe..wanted to argue but he does has a point. Now since each one of us owned a laptop, and a webcam (to chat with our boyfriends who are million miles away), everyone will be sitting quitely in the room. Didi came up with an idea to make sure we spend some quality "family time" everyday whereby she'll just switch off the power source for the reuter so that everyone will come to the living room and watch TV together and spend time together..haha..things internet can do to us eh?