Sunday, March 18, 2007

The one with the aching feet

My feet still aching. Why?
I went for a shopping spree, that's why!
The whole family went shopping at Jalan TAR and Sogo for kain hunting yesterday for Kanim's wedding. Baba and Farah went back early cause Baba was too tired from waiting for us to choose and Farah had something else to do at home. The last time I went to Jalan TAR was ages ago. We went to every single textile shops (Gulati's, Maya, Euro Moda, etc) and there were TONS of kain to choose from! All three of us rambang mata and we didnt know which to buy. It took us the whole day to finally buy something for everyone (from 10am til 6pm). Ngeh.
The theme colour for our family is gold (anything ranging from brownish gold, light gold, yellowish gold). Farah and I will be wearing the same type of kebaya but different design. The materials look awesome and I can't wait for it to be ready..hehe. It'd better turn out to be nice cause it has cost mama a bomb! It'll be the most expensive kebaya I'll ever own, I guess..huhu..
The only person that hasn't had his material ready is Adan. My mom wanted to get the material for his baju melayu yesterday but didn't cause she wasn't sure he'll like that shade of gold or not, so she decided to wait for him to come back. Hopefully his baju melayu sempat ready before the wedding. (Hint: Cepatlah balik!! =p)
We went back around 630pm and just when I thought I can rest and put my feet up, Mama told me that we have to go to my cousin's wedding (which I absolutely forgot) in Cheras. The wedding was beautiful..the weather and environment was great too ('twas a poolside wedding reception, under millions of twinkling stars), and not forgetting, the food...it was delicious!
Since yesterday I was super busy, today I decided to just stay at home and be lazy and pamper my aching feet by putting it in nice, comfortable, warm water. =)