I decided to go to the clinic this morning despite the fact that I was feeling drowsy and tired since I have missed quite a number of classes and plus, I still don't have any MC slip. I was sitt
ing in the treatment room, helping the nurse out with the polio vaccine and MMR injections to give to the children when suddenly I felt dizzy..went to the toilet and on my way back to the room, my vision went blurry with black spots. I quickly sat down and after a while I decided to just go back home. Slept for 4 hours after that, felt better, and went to college for a Problem Solving session.Drama eh? N
geh.Btw, there were two of us who were sick and were coughing like nobody's business in the PBL class just now and guess what..the lecturer actually made us wear a mask! He actually went all the way to the Clinical Skills Lab to get masks for me and Rushdy. So, nak tak nak, both of us had to wear masks the whole time we were in his class.
Bleah.
I don't feel like going tomorrow but I have to. Shall sleep earlier than usual tonight so I'll have enough rest.
I don't like fever.
Hmpfh.
Currently reading: