Sunday, March 25, 2007

Fever-ing

I couldn't get out from my bed for 2 straight days..I been sleeping the whole weekend. My weekend flew just like that. I've never been this sick for years and fortunately today the fever is subsiding and I'm feeling better already. I had high temperature and cold sweats, cough that made my chest hurt, running nose that gave me a clown's nose, and heavy heavy blood-shot eyes that needed to be shut all the time.
I really think that there's a fever outbreak in Ipoh currently cause I just heard that two of my classmates were admitted to the hospital due to high fever. Scary eh..luckily (or so I think), I was stubborn enough not to go to the clinic..the doctor might just want to admit me to the hospital along with my other classmates..heh.
Yes, I'm that person. I'm that type of person who doesn't like to go to clinic and see doctors unless it is really necessary. Heck, I don't even take pills (panadol n such) unless I really can't bear with the pain anymore. Don't ask me why..it's not that I'm scared or anything..I just don't. Ans yes, my housemates and boyfriend has been bugging me about that for years now..
By the way, this might be long overdue, but I want to congratulate my younger sister, Farah, for getting straight A's for her SPM!! hehe...we're so proud of you Farah..you have a bright bright future in front of you and good luck k..apply betul2! =)

Ugh..tomorrow...shall drag my lazy ass, feverish self for another day in the clinic..
Dang.