I guess women and handbags are just like men with gadgets/cars. Both gender could not comprehend why we splurge and spend money on these things. For the quality? Definitely. Membazir? Maybe to some. Maybe if beli banyak sangat. Or maybe priority orang untuk spend duit kat mana tu lain-lain.
Buying leather and expensive bag sebenarnya is not a total waste of money. Really, it is not. Look at it this way, these bags can last for years (granted you take care of it properly) and you can actually hand it down to your daughter/niece later on in life..vintage ok. Plus, every year, harga naik..just last month Chanel double flap bag naik harga 500€ within a year. So kira save la jugak if beli awal..no? So, ade sape2 nak sponsor I beli any of these handbags yg dalam list idaman ni? =p

Marc Jacobs Stam Bag
Louis Vuitton Alma Bag.
Prada Saffiano Leather Tote
The ultimate splurge
Lady Dior handbag. Don't know when I will have that extra few (by that I meant blardy 13+k) ringgit to get this one.
I shall work hard, do more calls, locum and reward myself satu setiap tahun. Ada motivation and arah tujuan sikit nak save up..huhu..I want them all, can?
In the mean time, I am perfectly happy carrying my good old handbag yg byk berjasa tu =))


