Sunday, July 10, 2011

One Year Young

Taken at the top of Eiffel Tower
A year ago on this date, I got married to my best friend. My companion. My confidante. That man, I chose him to be my life partner, and Alhamdulillah, not a single second since the past 365 days have I doubt that it was the best decision I've made. He had given me so much joy, shared so much laughter, provided me with tons of love and affection despite the distance we had to go through almost 2/3 of our first year of marriage. Of course like any other married couples, we have had our fair share of small silly arguments from time to time but have learned (and still learning) how to forgive and give in. We know that we still have a lot to learn..about each other, about marriage, about life, about everything. We know that. Baru setahun pun kan? But InsyaAllah, with His blessings and our prayers (and yours too), there will be many more years to come for both of us..Amin.